• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

40% Off Samson Ropes @ Wesspur

Maustypsu

40% off Select Samson Ropes!
One week only! Sale ends 9/18/17 at Noon, PST
This is the biggest rope sale of the year! You won't see discounts like this again. For one week only, save 40% on premium Samson climbing lines like the V-Series, Arbormaster, Predator, and even AmSteel-Blue winch line!
S.gif

S.gif

Use promo code SW40 at checkout
SHOP NOW

40% off Select Samson Ropes!
One week only! Sale ends 9/18/17 at Noon, PST
This is the biggest rope sale of the year! You won't see discounts like this again. For one week only, save 40% on premium Samson climbing lines like the V-Series, Arbormaster, Predator, and even AmSteel-Blue winch line!
S.gif

$50 shipping to Massachusetts for 120ft of predator rope...
S.gif

Use promo code SW40 at checkout
SHOP NOW

Is predator a good rope for tree tethers? And is it ok for use with the Ropeman 1? It's 11.3 mm

Is predator a good rope for tree tethers? And is it ok for use with the Ropeman 1? It's 11.3 mm
I believe the predator is wht new tribe uses, and yes I believe 11mm is good for a ropeman, it has worked for me so far! I have the Yale bandit as a tether and it is 11mm. Ropeman 1 is good for 10-13mm rope.

Last edited:
I believe the predator is wht new tribe uses, and yes I believe 11mm is good for a ropeman, it has worked for me so far! I have the Yale bandit as a tether and it is 11mm.
I gotcha. Correction- the website says 11.4 mm
I just wasn't sure what the variance limits were on the Ropeman1 . Thanks

Not sure why my shipping amount was as high as it was...

Last edited:
40' of predator...
40' of 3/8 amsteel blue...
$78 shipped...

Don't know why the shipping was so high before... but great deal...

Thanks Maustypsu for the heads up...

Has anyone used this to rappel?? Wondering if it would be a good rope for that?

Back