• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

A great deal for an XOP stand if your from Canada

Ontariofarmer

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B016L2GNK6/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You can make a platform or use it as a hang on stand. Air Raid Hang on for $108 Amazon.ca I bought one.

X-Stand Treestands Factor Outdoor Products Air Raid Tree Stand, Green

by X-STAND TREESTANDS
Be the first to review this item

List Price: CDN$ 296.99
Price: CDN$ 108.21 Free Shipping for Prime Members
You Save: CDN$ 188.78 (64%)

Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).

Want it Tuesday, February 7? Order it in the next 19 hours and 26 minutes and choose One-Day Shippingat checkout.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca in certified Frustration-Free Packaging. Gift-wrap available.

7 new from CDN$ 108.21

• Hang on treestand
  • Tri-layer compression foam seat
  • Cast Bow holder
See more product details

Report incorrect product information.

Ships in Original Packaging:
This item ships separately and in the original manufacturer's packaging. There will be shipping labels attached to the outside of the package. You may mark this item as a gift if you do not wish to reveal the contents.

I guess I should have bought 2 . The price on my computer is now $300 Amazon.ca Ha Ha I paid $108 cdn or $80 US

Last edited:
Nice snag. Now if only they can mess up like that on a few Browning Dark Ops... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They often drop prices $10 per day for several days and if you look at it and they know it they raise the price and if you buy one they raise the price.

I watched cranford steps for 10 days and watched them drop the price $100 for 50 steps and 150$ for another 50 steps. I bought both and then they increased the price... Amazon.ca..

I bought one of the XOP stands - they had two and then the price jumped $200...

Back