• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Aero hunter evo set up?

Jschlaud

Hey guys need some help here. Just wondering you guys that have or used the evo and what your set up is? Like a long or short bridge? High or low tether? I know the longer the bridge the less hip pinch and that's the big problem I'm having right now. Only had it for one season and still playing around with it. Making lots of adjustments now but still having problems getting it just right. I know everyone is different just need some advice thanks!

Many of us run a bridge between 24-30 inches with a tether hookup somewhere between your nose and the top of your head. I start here and make small adjustments until you find what works for you. Let us know if you are having trouble. Keep at it! Are you using a high tether hookup right now?

Yeah I hooking up as far as I could reach. thanks for your input I'm going to keep playing with it.

Back