• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Aero Hunter Savings

ADP2413

I thought I would share with anyone looking to buy a new aero hunter and save a little , go to bartlettman.com 375.00 with free shipping and they are running a 10% off first order too. Thats where I bought mine , oh and the load bearing buckle has been updated along with the ropes .. its a sweet system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I was just going to order one. With an additional 10% off for being a new customer, I saved $90.

Thanks. I was just going to order one. With an additional 10% off for being a new customer, I saved $90.

Awesome , I know they are 427.00 at newtribe.com ... I took the time hanging from my stair case to dial it in lol it is very comfortable. I cant wait till it starts getting nice out to start shooting out of.

Oh.... I was able to find the samson camo rope that new tribe is using at wesspur.com in bulk if you are looking to save on rope making too.

Last edited:
Reactions: PJC
I thought I would share with anyone looking to buy a new aero hunter and save a little , go to bartlettman.com 375.00 with free shipping and they are running a 10% off first order too. Thats where I bought mine , oh and the load bearing buckle has been updated along with the ropes .. its a sweet system.

Darn.

Lol that's what I paid for mine used!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol that's what I paid for mine used!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I saw what some people were paying and I thought I would try and save some fellow hunters some cash. These saddles are getting really popular and it seems like there is no more than a couple mfg at a time making these. I never want to be without one , I bought another one as backup lol.

Thanks ADP2413! I just pulled the trigger on the aerohunter evo at bartlettman.com and saved some serious scratch! I plan to hang up my climber this season and jump in my new saddle. Now I just need a platform, new climbing sticks, a few mods, and... on second thought, you might have just cost me a bundle. I can feel the addiction starting already...

Thanks ADP2413! I just pulled the trigger on the aerohunter evo at bartlettman.com and saved some serious scratch! I plan to hang up my climber this season and jump in my new saddle. Now I just need a platform, new climbing sticks, a few mods, and... on second thought, you might have just cost me a bundle. I can feel the addiction starting already...

Youre welcome ! This will be my first year using a saddle and I cant wait , two spots already set up for this fall and I have a lot more to go. The aero hunter is very comfy once you adjust it to you and black electrical tape works great for the excess strap on the legs. I made a dave t. platform and I actually prefer ameristeps like John E. uses. These saddles are wicked addictive lol. The rope new tribe uses you can get in bulk from wesspur.com , samson predator. Good luck this fall !

Youre welcome ! This will be my first year using a saddle and I cant wait , two spots already set up for this fall and I have a lot more to go. The aero hunter is very comfy once you adjust it to you and black electrical tape works great for the excess strap on the legs. I made a dave t. platform and I actually prefer ameristeps like John E. uses. These saddles are wicked addictive lol. The rope new tribe uses you can get in bulk from wesspur.com , samson predator. Good luck this fall !

Thanks for the tips, and good luck to you also!

If a guy was just starting out hunting he could save a lot by having a sling and platform and climbing sticks or spurs. No tree stands, ladder stands, climbing ladder for each tree stand, life line for each setup and on and on.

Was on the site today,and saw nothing about a 10% new customer discount..is there a code or something?

Was on the site today,and saw nothing about a 10% new customer discount..is there a code or something?

I have no relationship with bartlett .. it was a promotion for a limited time it looks like. Give them a call , maybe they will help you out.

Just got me one too, first time user, seems really comfortable. Cant wait to start hunting out of!

Just got me one too, first time user, seems really comfortable. Cant wait to start hunting out of!

Sweet ! Good luck this fall , I cant wait too !

Back