• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Aero hunter tree tether

Tree-Demon

Went out today and tried the aero hunter for the first time. Was curious if everyone is putting two wraps with the tree teather or if one wrap is sufficient. I tried it from the ground and it seemed to hold fine. Just curious what everyone else is doing if two wraps are a must might need to purchase an additional tree strap that is longer for bigger trees.

I use an aero hunter and it really depends on the diameter of the tree but I have always found one to be sufficient yet will use two on smaller trees.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do ya'll attach the rope above a screw in bow hanger to keep it from rolling or slipping down the tree or do you feel secure without any?

Do ya'll attach the rope above a screw in bow hanger to keep it from rolling or slipping down the tree or do you feel secure without any?

The rope is secure without any. I use to use a step to hold up the tree saddle webbing strap, that needed it.

Back