• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Alabama saddlers

swampsnyper

I'm in the Warrior area. Anyone near by want to meet up on some public land and get a little group hunt together this fall?

I moved here last year. I went there a couple times this summer scouting. It's all new to me. I planned to give it a shot this year.

I'm in the Warrior area. Anyone near by want to meet up on some public land and get a little group hunt together this fall?
Bring your saddle a couple hours to the east and hunt these giant Flint River bucks. We have plenty of room.

Union City, Fulton County and also in Atlanta. I hunt big stretches of the chattahoochee and Flint rivers

Cool lets plan a trip, preferably the closest to me! lol
Ha, of course! I don't get that close to the Alabama side. But I certainly will try to coordinate an opportunity to have you along. Premier run and gun river basin bow hunting. Never a dull moment!

Ha, of course! I don't get that close to the Alabama side. But I certainly will try to coordinate an opportunity to have you along. Premier run and gun river basin bow hunting. Never a dull moment!

Sounds fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can I tag along?

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
Most certainly!!!! We will have to pick a good time when it's convenient for everyone and let me coordinate it with some other guys. A couple of guys that hunt with me head out west when the heat is on and that leaves me with a chance to have guests.

Sounds fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It is as fun as it gets for me. Of course I don't do much out of state stuff with the exception of Kentucky once in a while. We're hunting the Chattahoochee where it comes thru Atlanta in very affluent areas. These people don't have the slightest idea what roams the woods around them.

Where do you go in Kentucky, I go to OH several times a year and would like to find a good place in KY

The trees where I hunt prefer spurs........ but other climbing methods are tolerated.:cool:

Back