• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

All you new guys

ImThere

If your on the fence about saddles post up your location! Someone might be close enough to meet you and let you try their saddle out. chances are someone is close and more than willing. This website is full of good people. Don't be scared, spread those wings!! Lol

I'm in lower middle Tn. I hunt from a sit drag.

Sent from my
Sit drag, Ernie's outdoors linesman belt,
At 20' up

Last edited:
Upper middle TN.

Sit Drag and Guido's Web.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hey Ontariofarmer. I'll be flying just south of you at 25000' around 10:30 tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northeast Texas (north of dallas)
Modified Sit Drag with climbing spurs.

Pittsburgh PA I hunt out of a tree suit Guido's web and soon to purchase a Aero Hunter

Minneapolis, almost every climbing and saddle option except the sitdrag. Sorry g2.......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SW Florida where season open's July 29th 2017 in full rut. Should be home for it. Gators, Snakes, Mosquitos and 95 plus 90% Hum. can't wait. Evo, Sitdrag, 14' tracker with 8 hp, spurs, climber, sticks, EZ Kut bolts. Carbon Spyder, Springfield 1911.

Minneapolis, almost every climbing and saddle option except the sitdrag. Sorry g2...
Unacceptable.

I'm in Savannah, GA. I'm happy to meetup with anyone close by and let you try out a SitDrag or Trophyline with any sort of platform you could imagine. You can also try climbing with Muddy sticks, Lone Wolf sticks, Climbright Spurs, or Stepp Ladders.

Connecticut,

Sitdrag is the go too with spurs. I also use the aerohunter from time to time.

Trophyline. Middletown ny. Med and large. I have muddy sticks, hawk heliums and stepp ladder. If anyone locally is interested in a test drive or test climb ;)

Back