• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Another cool product

Erniepower

Vendor Rep
In short, I hate dropping things from my stand. And dropping my cell phone is one of my bigger fears. Well my marketing department got some samples of these adhesive tether patches and they are great. They are really simply made from a piece of ripstop nylon with a little tether sewn on. Then there is an adhesive liner on the nylon. You peel and stick the patch on something you want to tether and it doesn't move. That glue is strong.

So I put it on my phone under the case with the tether hanging out. I Changed the carabiners with the smallest niteeyez clip I could find and simply clip it to a paracord loop that is tied to my saddle. Its long enough to easily use my phone and take pictures and I just put it in a pocket or pouch when not in use.

https://www.phonelasso.com/product/phone-lasso/
9b3753ebf1fe2d18979301e021871f7b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back