• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Another from Michigan

Ack

Hey all.....been lurking since the site started up as I've dabbled in and out of saddles for about 15 years now. Some may also recognize me from AT or the Hunting Beast.

To be honest though, the main reason I joined was to get rid of a few things that would be best used by you Saddle hunters. I'll hopefully be posting them up in the next day or so.....stay tuned.

-Brian

Hey all.....been lurking since the site started up as I've dabbled in and out of saddles for about 15 years now. Some may also recognize me from AT or the Hunting Beast.

To be honest though, the main reason I joined was to get rid of a few things that would be best used by you Saddle hunters. I'll hopefully be posting them up in the next day or so.....stay tuned.

-Brian

Welcome aboard; even if your just here sell your wares, always good to have another saddle hunter in the mix.

-Brian
Let me see, let me see, let me see......

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Welcome! You came here to sell, but before you know it you'll be buying... :D

Thanks guys. I actually just got rid of my last saddle because I lost a bunch of weight and it was just too big on me. Might look into something else in the future.....undecided right now though.

Welcome, if you stick around awhile you're liable to get back into saddle hunting again.

Last edited:
Back