• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Another new Michigan guy

Chris_l

Hello everyone, just another newbie from Michigan thinking of pulling the trigger on a saddle. I've been a lurker on the forum for some time now trying to help my decision. There seems to be a ton of knowledge and alot of folks willing to help on here. I think going to a saddle is going to be a game changer for me.

Hello everyone, just another newbie from Michigan thinking of pulling the trigger on a saddle. I've been a lurker on the forum for some time now trying to help my decision. There seems to be a ton of knowledge and alot of folks willing to help on here. I think going to a saddle is going to be a game changer for me.

Go for it. And welcome. I love my aero hunter and guidos web. Even killed two turkeys from the ground in my web this spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are in SE Michigan and want a test run I own a size 2 aerohunter and now a sitdrag. Happy to give you a demo or let you try it out!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're going to love it.

DON'T MAKE UP YOUR MIND OR QUIT before giving yourself enough time to adapt to the system. It takes time and patience. It will be frustrating at times, but if you stick with it and practice, you'll end up loving it.

Back