• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

anybody lose a tiger?

Wow!!!!! 20 minutes from my house and haven't heard a thing about it until I get on Saddlehunter.com ( your online resource for any and everything) If you don't believe me just start reading through some of the stuff on this forum:tearsofjoy:

crazy that nobody knows where this tiger came from. I mean somebody, somewhere in Georgia has to notice a tiger is missing

Clearly it escaped from a trailer.Perhaps a traveling circus going I-75 N or S.

I really thought it came from Huck's house... and then he says he lives only 20 minutes away...

Lol!!! It's never that wild at my house.

Sure. First you claim to know nothing about it until reading it here. Then say it's never that wild at your house. What else would you say after the fact?
It's like saying " me? No I haven't seen those guys... I think they went that way"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back