• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Atv deer trailer

Root

I forgot all about these until my 4yr old son spotted it in the weeds. So we pulled it out, stole the tires from the wife's lawn cart and started putting wood back on it. He got called in for bed time so it'll have to wait to be finished. He was pumped drilling holes and tightening bolts. _20171109_221659.JPG

Long ago I used to go to salvation army's and buy old military stamped bed rails. Because they were thicker and made from better steel. Then I'd throw these together and put them in the lawn for sale when gun season started. They sold like hot cakes. If I remember right I sold like 20+. Back then I'd have a touch less than $100 in them and sell them for $250.

Anyways super simple if you have a welder. They pull really easy and don't tip over.
_20171109_221634.JPG

Back