• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

huck72412

Vendor Rep
SH Member
Red, got a question.

I am trying to upload a pic to my profile and no matter what I do and no matter what pic I choose it is too big according to the pixel maximums. Now I am probably as computer literate as a termite but this just can't be that difficult :?:

Send me the pic you want to use and I'll fix it for you so it will fit the right dimensions. Gagodfrey@gmail(dot)com

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Let me know if g2 doesn't get it worked out for you :cool:

g2outdoors said:
Send me the pic you want to use and I'll fix it for you so it will fit the right dimensions. Gagodfrey@gmail(dot)com

Sent! Thank you G2 . Thoughtful of you to help. I owe you one. Don't compare this little subordinate buck to yours but it's pretty good for Georgia ;)

No worries. The one in my avatar was pure Midwest luck. Those tough GA bucks are much more difficult.

Maustypsu said:
Huck, you sure are one ugly bugger...
Bahahahahahah!!!! Goodness if I had a dime for every time I've heard that :lol:

Re: RE: Re: Avatar

essdub said:
Maustypsu said:
Huck, you sure are one ugly bugger...
Cold, man, cold.
You're not supposed to say that to ugly people. Only to everyone else about ugly people

Shaun
;) I haven't a word to say Dub, I knew you were waiting for your opportunity :lol:

Somebody had to stand up for the ugly people of the world. Who better than me? :)
Not only am I the spokesperson, but I'm also a member.
Plus I get to poke at you. That helped

Shaun

essdub said:
Somebody had to stand up for the ugly people of the world. Who better than me? :)
Not only am I the spokesperson, but I'm also a member.
Plus I get to poke at you. That helped

Shaun
Lol, you ain't right!!!! But who is ????

I have the same issue as Huck. i can't figure out how to "down-size" my photo.

Believe me, the "?" has way better curves than I do and much more pleasing to the eye. So you guys aren't missing much.

Maustypsu said:

Believe me, the "?" has way better curves than I do and much more pleasing to the eye. So you guys aren't missing much.
Solution: put up a pic of your "?" As your avatar And we'll know it's you but have something prettier to look at.

essdub said:
Maustypsu said:

Solution: put up a pic of your "?" As your avatar And we'll know it's you but have something prettier to look at.

I think I may have figured it out... you inspired me to get creative Shaun.

Maustypsu said:

Being that your curvy ? is gone I assume you figured it out and are happy with what you have?

redsquirrel said:
Being that your curvy ? is gone I assume you figured it out and are happy with what you have?

Yes, I kept taking down the quality (i.e. the storage size), not the physical size. I ain't smart...

Maustypsu said:
redsquirrel said:

Yes, I kept taking down the quality (i.e. the storage size), not the physical size. I ain't smart...

Ok.... well you fit in great around here :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back