• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Bear Vapor 300 $100 plus shipping

DwadeCham

I have an old bow for sale. It was given to me by my cousin and I used it for a number of years. I believe it was made from 2001-2004. Just wanting to get $100 to put towards my new bow. I had a lot of accuracy problems this year due to my draw length. I have a 32" draw and this will only go to 29". It is at a 29" draw and 70lb pull. I did take a deer with it this year. Bow sold as is. I would be willing to throw in some of the stuff that came with it. It would be a good first bow for someone or if you like to practice working on bows.

Thanks.
406bbbe94738099fcd2bbd74b24210a7.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Bow comes as is with 3 pin sight, rest, stabilizer, and quiver.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Back