• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Black Diamond Couloir

Status
Not open for further replies.

BassBoysLLP

Vendor Rep
For Sale. Like New Black Diamond Couloir Harness. M/L sizing. $45 tyd continental USA.

Packable to the size of a soup can that easily stows away in a jacket pocket, the superlight Couloir harness is designed to be the essential harness for saddle hunters. Quick-release leg loops allow fast and easy changes while wearing camo or spikes, and low-profile webbing construction allows it to wear comfortably under sit drags or over bulky camo. Two webbing gear loops, four Clipper slots for all your gear and accommodate climbing sticks nicely. A belay and haul loop complete the package.

15 kN-rated belay and haul loops
Weight : 230 g (8 oz)
1ddf026b613974fc4765a4e7b30d6697.jpg
847666ae2fd2dcfc26d96a84e7622654.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

For Sale. Like New Black Diamond Couloir Harness. M/L sizing. $45 tyd continental USA.

Packable to the size of a soup can that easily stows away in a jacket pocket, the superlight Couloir harness is designed to be the essential harness for saddle hunters. Quick-release leg loops allow fast and easy changes while wearing camo or spikes, and low-profile webbing construction allows it to wear comfortably under sit drags or over bulky camo. Two webbing gear loops, four Clipper slots for all your gear and accommodate climbing sticks nicely. A belay and haul loop complete the package.

15 kN-rated belay and haul loops
Weight : 230 g (8 oz)
1ddf026b613974fc4765a4e7b30d6697.jpg
847666ae2fd2dcfc26d96a84e7622654.jpg

ttt

I’m wearing my couloir right now in a lock on. I’m really starting to love this thing more and more, very minimalist but has everything I need. You can actually hang a lw stick from the gear loops (wrap it around the tree V).

Some say it’s not very comfortable to hang in but personally I find it perfectly fine and can easily 1-stick with it. Easy on off too.

Does it have loops for a lineman's belt?
No. Linemans loops arent preset on rock harnesses. A very small percentage of rock harnesses have rated gear loops. Sometimes these are used a linemans loops. More often, people add some tubular webbing to the harness to make linemans loops.

This particular harness has gear loops but they aren't rated. Webbing is your best option.

No. Linemans loops arent preset on rock harnesses. A very small percentage of rock harnesses have rated gear loops. Sometimes these are used a linemans loops. More often, people add some tubular webbing to the harness to make linemans loops.

This particular harness has gear loops but they aren't rated. Webbing is your best option.

Makes sense now that I actually think about it. Lineman's belt doesn't really do anything for you if you're climbing a rock wall.

I'm going to need something for my ripstop saddle. Let me consult with my financial advisor...

Sorry. I actually ended up selling it to my neighbor. Thank you for the interest.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back