• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Blood bath in my window

Fi5herman

Figured you guys might know what is going on here but two weeks in a row I come home and find my window all bloody. I have 5 acres of woods behind the house so I'm thinking it's some stupid bird or something. Both times I have looked found nothing dead in the woods. So should I just move since my house is haunted IMG_20180318_1847127_rewind.jpg IMG_20180318_1846591_rewind.jpg

A bird would not leave much blood and you would find it in your deck

Birds have done this to my window attacking their own reflection. Just keep coming back for it and injure themselves.

Spooky as chit!! I would have to have a camera on that I would have to know before I moved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird well is there such thing as a bird rut maybe this is the time to be in a saddle watching lol

Your gonna have to tape a picture of a hawk on your window, I have robins that non stop attack their own reflection. It's a mess o_O

Springtime robins looking for love. I’ve had same happen here for several years. The thumping sound when they hit the window gets annoying after a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back