• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Carry your sticks or platform easy

https://www.marineeast.com/a_sch/sch_det.asp?cid=07&pid=07_14

I found these for a couple bucks apiece.
Plan on mounting a few on my A.L.I.C.E.
frame to carry my muddy pros. My pack will go on top of the sticks.
Maybe you members can incorporate them into your set up...?
Way cheaper than Stick Talons...!
West marine carries them as well. They are made for folding up a ladder on a pontoon boat and clipping the two sections together I believe.

Since the LW sticks already stack, I wonder if a couple of these clips could be attached to each stick (oriented toward the tree) so the sticks could be clipped together for quieter, more secure carrying?

Nice find! Brainfar... I mean brainstorming right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny, I just found these yesterday. Trying to plan my attack before purchasing

https://www.marineeast.com/a_sch/sch_det.asp?cid=07&pid=07_14

I found these for a couple bucks apiece.
Plan on mounting a few on my A.L.I.C.E.
frame to carry my muddy pros. My pack will go on top of the sticks.
Maybe you members can incorporate them into your set up...?
Way cheaper than Stick Talons...!
These could possibly be used as a support for the aluminum post on the DIY lonewolf platform. They would distribute the weight to prevent dimples from the seat bolt.

They look the stick talons a lot of stand guys are using.
78ee13db4a9f1d7564767beb9c7b837e.jpg
I used these last year and they work great. Super secure but when you put multiple sticks into one bracket the rotate a little.

Where did you pick these up?

They look the stick talons a lot of stand guys are using.
78ee13db4a9f1d7564767beb9c7b837e.jpg
I used these last year and they work great. Super secure but when you put multiple sticks into one bracket the rotate a little.

Anyone played with quick fists? Any pics of your setup? I'm about to order a set of them.

Also, why the 1 1/8" brackets for the 1" tube? Who else is running these? Pics please!!

Back