• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cat Quivers

deleted_user01

Does anyone here use them..?
They seem interesting for the simple fact some are configured with a pack.
Seems to me if you remove the bow quiver as I do while hunting and hang it and a back pack in the tree , your tree would be less cluttered..?!?!?
I'm leaning towards this one.ranchsaf_cat4.jpg

20161027_105439.jpg 20161013_172003.jpg That's all I've used for years. Having gone through about every other kind of quiver out there, I find the Cat Quiver to work the best for hunting situations. I love mine....

I personally have a tight spot that I bought for an elk hunt and love it. I leave it on the bow most of the time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I personally have a tight spot that I bought for an elk hunt and love it. I leave it on the bow most of the time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Same here. I used to have one I'd detach, but the tight spot just stays on the bow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also run a tight spot . And since I always take it off if tree hunting. I was trying to justify a catquiver purchase.:D

Well after tomorrow's new furnace...I'll be in the dreaming about a Catquiver and other stuff for a couple months...

Mine is a Cat Quiver 3.5. The 3 is is the same as mine but without the side pockets. You can go to Rancho Safari's website and check out the various models. I've had mine for probably 20 years.

I had the Catquiver 2 and it was not my cup of tea. I shoot traditional archery with feather veins and I could never get just right to put the arrows back without messing up the feathers without looking at the pack. Other than that, it was great. I have since switched to a bow mounted quiver and a small sling pack

Neet concept, but I never tried one. I use a strap on quiver and leave it on the bow. My new bow will have provisions for bolt on quiver, but not sure if I'll remove the quiver while hunting.

Neet concept, but I never tried one. I use a strap on quiver and leave it on the bow. My new bow will have provisions for bolt on quiver, but not sure if I'll remove the quiver while hunting.
Do you have a pic of your bow with the quiver on it..?

If anyone reads this, 10 months later, I'm on my second cat. These are great. I hate bow quivers. Shoot a longbow sometimes a recurve the last 43 years

I have used a 3.5 for 12 years now and really like it. Holds a bunch of arrows although i only carry 4. Rides nice when hiking and will carry a lot of stuff.

I have a fleece catquiver 3.5 and a catquiver 2. I use them when I hunt with one of my self bows. I really like them. The catquiver 2 is really old and the zippers are going bad. I plan to have this as one of my off season projects. I am going to try and sew up a new pack for it. I am going to use the old fabric for a template but not use any zippers in the construction of it.

Last edited:
I like my Cat Quiver for in season scouting or when just slipping around. Less to get hung up on brush and limbs.

Do you have a pic of your bow with the quiver on it..?
Sorry just saw this, pretty old post. I can probably find a pic. I just bought a tite spot and just leave it on my bow. I'm shooting a border tempest now.

I have a Rancho Safari pack that came with a cat quiver. I like the pack but never use the quiver. I'd consider selling the quiver if anyone is interested.

Back