• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Cheap rinehart targets

Xpedition802

Really good deal on rinehart factory second targets at midway USA. I got a rhinoblock for 99.99 and a woodland 14 for $51.20. Only thing wrong with them Was a few blemishes on the paint and a small bubble on the foam. Two targets for the price of less than one new one. Good chances to make your hard earned $ go further. Thought I'd pass along to my fellow bowhunter. Cheers

I bought one of the blem buck 3-D targets a few yrs ago from midway for like $85 or something. Great deal.

Back