• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

( Check the custom post )

quadro

Saddle platform Crazy !!!! Love this .
ce631907b42faadb93bd3a3ee9c574d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes sir. Never was much on spelling ! G2 , these babies are righteous !!

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

What is the weight on these compared to the regular aluminum tube? They looks sick!!

I'll weigh it tomorrow. They are significantly heavier if I had to guess. I'm not even sure if I'll use mine. It's too beautiful.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Where do I get one or two??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah I am interested in one too. Not sure I need the engraving but that is pretty cool! I definitely want one, also need a few small projects to keep me busy this winter. Who ever is making these, if you want to sell more, PM me!

Ok, huntingbob, tune up your machine, buddy, i think its happening!! These are just to cool !!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What is the weight on these compared to the regular aluminum tube? They looks sick!!
I weighed one today and it was .7 pounds I believe that would be about 11 ounces. This is for a beefier version that I just made today and am going to send to someone who had one bend on them. I weigh 200 and can bounce on the one I have with no flex, but I think I am just going to sell the beefier one from now on to be safe. Here is the newest version. It's quite a bit thicker in the web area.
4abc75ffdbacb0aeb098b7d506124f25.jpg
6bfa46f5a895936a2a09fbbdcd900be5.jpg
79b949d66ab596275b7d75ae2cae8db8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Can you make these with a solid area with a versa button bolt hole?

tried that with the post I have versa button works best when place between the two standoffs - it really sets the post tight against the tree. Then camming over places a redundant safety feature and really locks the platform down. understand if it can't be modded.

Yep, me too I am very interested. What's the pricing on these?
The posts are 75.00 shipped. If anyone wants engraving we can work something out. If you are interested just message me and I will get you paypal info.
Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Back