• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Chest Waders Recommendation?

Laker

I am seeking advice on waders. I don't have any experience with them at all. The sole purpose I need them for is crossing streams over knee high depth. This would be in a deer hunting scenario, so what do I need in terms of some of the qualities and price ranges that are offered? I want them to last so I don't want to go too cheap but I don't want to purchase insulation and higher end stuff that I do not need. Thanks.

Gander mountain with there 2 year replacement warranty. It's totally worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have a 2-3 week lead time because they are made when you order. I'll let you know how I like them when they come in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was looking at those myself, so I'll be interested to hear your thoughts too.

Sent from up a tree somewhere using Tapatalk

Back