• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Coiled Lanyards for gear?

justsomedude

Kuiu sells some nice looking ones for $10 http://www.kuiu.com/hunting-accesso...id=field-gear&dwvar_86008_color=Stone#start=7

There are coiled lanyards for pistols, fishing tools etc...I just use paracord, but it gets messy sometimes. I have tethers on my calls, phone, compass etc...attached to my pack or fanny pack depending on what it is.

But this looks like it would be good for rangefinders, monoculars (I have a good one handed focus mono), pruners.

Nice... I need one for a climber that I supplement between saddle hunts.

Back