• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Complete Saddle Setup with SitDrag

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
In this video I go through my saddle setup step-by-step from start to finish. The video is long, but I wanted to cover everything.

DIY Saddle
Tether
Lineman belt
Safety
How to use Ropeman 1
Knee Pads
Hip Pouches
Leaning vs sitting
How to organize gear in tree
How to hang your bow
How to hang your pack
+ more

Hopefully this helps some of you guys!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Good stuff. My first time seeing the Qlipter. Have you tried the Qliptet or Heroclip?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nice job. Took a couple things away that I will be trying. Thx

I didnt show putting it on. I just said that I pair it with the harness its super safe.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

I like the amsteel pack hanger! I have some whoopie slings laying around to make one (or two) of those...a lot less bulky than what I'm carrying.

Great video, thanks for sharing.

I didn't get why you say tethering to the tree before mounting the platform is "the most important thing you can do for safety"?

Back