• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Deal Alert

Chistavocat

Lacrosse aerohead 3.5mm boots

Midway USA $70
Size: 8 / 9 / 13 / 14

Scheels $70
Size: all remaining stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you guys are killing me. where were you earlier today. I just bought two browning spec ops at cabelas today and i see this post on my way home.....

Oh well. they were marked down $60 to $119, and then I got a coupon for using my cabelas card.

I am a huge fan of the browning cameras.

you guys are killing me. where were you earlier today. I just bought two browning spec ops at cabelas today and i see this post on my way home.....

Oh well. they were marked down $60 to $119, and then I got a coupon for using my cabelas card.

I am a huge fan of the browning cameras.
I picked up some Dark Ops from the same vendor at $59 each. Killer Deal!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have over 30 cameras - many before browning got in the game. Almost every single camera is sitting in my closet - except my browning dark Ops. 2017 Dark Ops is the best camera out there IMO

I picked up some Dark Ops from the same vendor at $59 each. Killer Deal!

Dang. Might have to buy a few of those too now. A couple of my old DLC Coverts crapped out so time to replace them.

Last thing is to find a good deal on 2 cell cameras haha...man my wallet and girl hate this site

Had 2 buy 2 myself. Going to sell off a few cheaper ones.... Maybe...;)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I see these are refurbished cams. Anybody buy these before? Any issues compared to a brand new cam?

Hesitating to buy more till I know they are worth the money. Don't want a cam that will be junk a year from now.

I see these are refurbished cams. Anybody buy these before? Any issues compared to a brand new cam?

Hesitating to buy more till I know they are worth the money. Don't want a cam that will be junk a year from now.
I've bought refurbished before. Not these, but refurbished. My experience has been good. In fact, they seem to last little longer than the new ones. It may be a fluke or a result of additional QC during the refurb process.

I've bought refurbished before. Not these, but refurbished. My experience has been good. In fact, they seem to last little longer than the new ones. It may be a fluke or a result of additional QC during the refurb process.

Good to know. Thanks.

I buy a lot of refurbished stuff from cameras to laptops to vacuum cleaners. I have had good experiences. My theory is every new product has a slight chance something might be wrong with it, but after that one thing is fixed, what' the chance something else goes wrong.

Wonder if I can get them to refurbish mine. I mistakenly mounted one upside down last year and water got inside and fried it out. Love my browning cams.

Mine arrived today. I'll deploy them this week(end).

Back