Deer Lab

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by bigcat93, Oct 17, 2016.

1. bigcat93

bigcat93 Member

Has anyone really gave this a try and had success with it?

For those who aren't familiar; it is a website which allows you to find your property, place where your cameras are and upload pictures of the deer/bucks you see and want to kill. It then pools all the information from the time stamps as well as weather/moon phase from that day to profile and pattern certain bucks we're after. It then gives you the most common scenario that the deer has been seen throughout all the pictures you have upload of them to give you the best idea of when he will be around. Interesting idea..

MCDM likes this.
  2. MCDM

MCDM Active Member

It sounds cool however my years in the woods and hunting several brusiers (currently have 2 that have eluded me for 3 seasons now) that you can pattern and pattern but some are just so smart. They have a sixth sense so I am skeptical it will work. But hey it could also help maybe I am missing something that this could help with.

Carl Craig likes this.
  3. bigcat93

bigcat93 Member

i think i may try it out this year as i continue to get more pics so ill definitely keep everyone posted

4. MCDM

MCDM Active Member

I looked at the cost for membership and its kinda pricey for what I could just do myself. It would require more work on my part but im a hunter thats what I do.

5. bigcat93

bigcat93 Member

Yeah i do agree, it is pretty pricey

6. MCDM

MCDM Active Member

I mean it is cool and does take the work out of it and it could prove itself. I remember hearing about the coffman buck and read the story. I remember reading that he did not even know that buck existed so I kind of have some skepticism about the Deerlab software helping him. I could be wrong as I read about that awhile ago.

7. Jon Livingston

Jon Livingston New Member

Just seeing this post. If you have any questions about DeerLab just let me know. I'm a co-founder and would be glad to help.