• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Dewey

Dewey

Been doing a lot of reading here so figured it was time to introduce myself. I'm from SE WI and recently been seeking info on saddle hunting. The guys on the Hunting Beast pointed me in this direction. Great site here with tons of excellent information shared. Looking forward to talking with all of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just find yourself a leather Trophyline tree saddle. You'll be good to go!!!!!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Dewey! I find this sight as well as the Hunting Beast so full of info and really quite refreshing compares to some other forums I frequent.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm holding out for the updated New Tribe Aero Hunter coming out this summer.

I think that is a wise decision. It has been 3 years since the last model was released, I'm expecting this new one to be quite impressive.

I'm holding out for the updated New Tribe Aero Hunter coming out this summer.

I hear good things about that saddle. Have fun saddle hunting!!!

Thanks everyone. See lots of familiar names over here.

Back