• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Diy smoker

Root

I've had this thing for years now. I can use it as a large charcoal grill or as a smoker. I have less than $20 bucks in the whole thing. The picture is from back when I first built it. 2- 55 gallon drums, one for the base one for the grill. Some grates for the inside mine are old refrigerator grates welded together. 1 propane tank. Mine I cut 10" off and welded the end back on. Works like a charm except you do have to baby sit it to keep temps in check.

_20171122_134641.JPG

Awesome project, I've been wanting to build a smoker for ever, I ended up buying one :( not the same but the food is still good!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Nice smoker. I made this one a few months ago. Used to be full of Valvoline 15w40, now it's full of BBQ.. not as cool as yours, but gets the job done

Screenshot_20171127-204729.png

5034573fa8b428a75ebca1e3f27597c1.jpg

Here’s my uds. I also have another one, a pit barrel cooker and a handful of weber kettles! Love outdoor cooking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back