• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

First Season with the Saddle=Success!

Bayoubowhunter

I'd been toying with the idea of using a tree saddle for a couple of years, and finally bit the bullet this year. I did not receive it until the middle of the first week of our season. I was up a tree in my yard within 20minutes of opening it. I hunted out of the saddle 99% of the year, and I think I'm sold on it. :) Just thought I would share some the animals I took from the saddle. I managed to self film all of them except one of the hogs. Still learning it, but I'm looking forward to many more seasons with it! SH.jpg SH7.jpg SH2.jpg SH6.jpg SH4.jpg SH3.jpg SH1.jpg SH5.jpg

That looks like a great saddle season! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow all with a recurve?? The yote even! When you gonna post the videos?? Congrats on an impressive season!

Looks like you had a great year, Congratulations!

Wow. What are you hunting a petting zoo or something? Holy cow. Great season. Congratulations. Your going to have to buy a bigger freezer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd been toying with the idea of using a tree saddle for a couple of years, and finally bit the bullet this year. I did not receive it until the middle of the first week of our season. I was up a tree in my yard within 20minutes of opening it. I hunted out of the saddle 99% of the year, and I think I'm sold on it. :) Just thought I would share some the animals I took from the saddle. I managed to self film all of them except one of the hogs. Still learning it, but I'm looking forward to many more seasons with it! View attachment 3904 View attachment 3905 View attachment 3906 View attachment 3907 View attachment 3908 View attachment 3909 View attachment 3910 View attachment 3911
Great season congrats!!!!

Back