• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

G2Outdoors - Southern Illinois - live from the tree

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
Saddle Nation - it 0430 in Savannah, GA. The truck is loaded, goodbyes have been said, coffee is brewing.

I'm headed to Southern Illinois to hunt for 8 days. I'll be posting updates here, as well as live videos on my YouTube. You can subscribe if you like and follow along on the hunt work me.

Www.youtube.com/G2Outdoors

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Saddle Nation - it 0430 in Savannah, GA. The truck is loaded, goodbyes have been said, coffee is brewing.

I'm headed to Southern Illinois to hunt for 8 days. I'll be posting updates here, as well as live videos on my YouTube. You can subscribe if you like and follow along on the hunt work me.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
Buena Suerte!!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
Drive safe! Subscribed! Hoping it will scratch the itch while I work!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Made it to southern Illinois.

Bought our licenses right across the border and drove straight to the first piece of ground I scouted online. Jumped a small buck and several does from exactly where I thought they'd be. Also found several active scrapes and rubs. Only had about 2.5 hrs to scout before we lost light. We did bump into 2 people hunting together.

We decided to skip the morning hunt and get some more boots on the ground Intel at a few other spots. Our first hunt will more than likely be tomorrow afternoon.

Checked into the motel 8. They left a light on for us.

Yes that is a climber. My brother is new to saddle hunting so he brought a backup plan just in case. I'm confident it won't leave the hotel room.
876b703a451904dcfc6199b4bd414a5d.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Bought our licenses right across the border and drove straight to the first piece of ground I scouted online. Jumped a small buck and several does from exactly where I thought they'd be. Also found several active scrapes and rubs. Only had about 2.5 hrs to scout before we lost light. We did bump into 2 people hunting together.

We decided to skip the morning hunt and get some more boots on the ground Intel at a few other spots. Our first hunt will more than likely be tomorrow afternoon.

Yes that is a climber. My brother is new to saddle hunting so he brought a backup plan just in case. I'm confident it won't leave the hotel room.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
Total sellout!! Then blames it on his brother. I say we blame g2.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
That looks like a saddlehunter hat on that bed...

Motel 8 sure must have upgraded over the years. And look at all those designer icechest!!!
You sure this isn’t a high fence, air conditioned box blind hunt, take out the saddle for the hero pic kinda hunt? Lmao!

Back