• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Guido's Web closing up shop

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
Guys I have been talking with a lot of vendors getting prepped for an upcoming event. I'm not at liberty to discuss details about the event just yet, but I think a lot of you will be pretty interested...wink wink.

Anyway, over the past couple days I've been corresponding with Butch, the owner of Guido's Outdoors, and due to some family/personal circumstances he has decided to close up shop at the end of this year.

They will still be selling the web through December. Now's the time to grab one of these awesome saddles.

Check them out at www.guidosoutdoors.com

Thanks for confirming the rumor. That's too bad.

Yup I love mine too. I wonder how long they last if cared for. Should I buy a spare? Anyone out there with a ten year old web. I find myself using it often because of my sore knees. It is great for keeping your knees off the tree and is comfortable. Where I hunt it is almost always below 60 degrees so I seldom find it hot.

I wish someone would buy the business.

I love mine. Honestly thinking of picking up a spare. I agree, if no one buys the business or runs with a similar idea they'll be expensive in the aftermarket. No different the TL tree saddles.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

John has taken over and has an updated offering dubbed the "Hybrid". In my opinion it's everything the original Guidos was and so much more. John's put a lot of thought and effort into the redesign.

I just emailed them and got a quick very nice response. I am on the waiting list. I wanted one for those all day sits where I know where I will be going. I'm thinking my late season big woods Maine hunts.

Back