• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Having trouble uploading pics

essdub

Red,
I'm not able to attach pics with the little"gallery" icon anymore. I have to use the paperclip and add as attachment in second post. I thOught it was maybe just me, but it's happened the last three times I tried posting pics.
Not sure what the deal is. Could you check it out and make sure it's just me and not an actual problem (other than me)?

What gallery icon are you talking about? The Img button above the box?

I mainly use the tapatalk app.
That's the likely culprit. I just updated it a few days ago and I think that is when the trouble started
And yes that button. But it isn't working nOw.
The stupid app repeatedly asks for my password and then it doesn't accept it even if I put it in. So I just back up and start over. Eventually I get here

essdub said:
I mainly use the tapatalk app.
That's the likely culprit. I just updated it a few days ago and I think that is when the trouble started
And yes that button. But it isn't working nOw.
The stupid app repeatedly asks for my password and then it doesn't accept it even if I put it in. So I just back up and start over. Eventually I get here

I'm having a few tapatalk related problems that aren't related to the site myself.

Hang in there for a few days. I'm going to do a few updates this weekend, possibly a major mind blowing one if I can figure it all out. If that one gets done it will probably screw everything up for a little while but things should get much better in the long run.

Back