• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Helium sticks ready to pack and climb

Jefferson10940

Staff member
Vendor Rep
SH Member
Versa mod, added 1 step to help stretch out the climb. Being a newbie I didn't want to push it yet w 2 steps or cutting down the stick. Maybe as my comfort level goes up I will. Using the hawk shoulder strap to carry. Still working on strapping the Ernie platform to my back pack. Should I add a light weight frame inside of bag to help hold the form?

a37549ded38d0eb55b3c1f238015987d.jpg
820228e03fb79ff113db064a52389bbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The versa button had the exposed bolt head so I had to drill a hole for them to sit snug

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quick question, I bought 7mm as the 8mm was out of stock at REI. It seems a bit small and doesnt lock into position in the versa button, So do I order new rope or cut down the stem on the versa button an 1/8 inch?

quick question, I bought 7mm as the 8mm was out of stock at REI. It seems a bit small and doesnt lock into position in the versa button, So do I order new rope or cut down the stem on the versa button an 1/8 inch?

Wondering this myself... just got the same rope In yesterday.. saw others using it, so I assumed it would work...

I am using 7mm on my helium sticks but I did a Diy versabutton and made it the height where it would pinch... Can't answer for the real versabutton.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back