• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from a long time Saddle user!

Hunterpete

I just found this forum! My name is Pete Crawford, the former President of The Outdoor Group. Elite Archery, Scott, CBE, Solid, Slick Trick, Winner's Choice...Anyway, I was bought out almost two years ago and I'm still alive and Saddling! Years ago I was a manufacturer's rep for Tree Saddle and worked closely with the Green's. Just wanted to say Hi! And let you all know that Saddle hunters make it rain! Good luck the rest of the season!!

Pete

Welcome aboard! I think it's great to have people on here with knowledge of manufacturing within the hunting industry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Great to have you and your experience. Can you make us a silent, packable, light, non tree damaging way to get up to hunting height! Pleeeeease.!

Great to have you and your experience. Can you make us a silent, packable, light, non tree damaging way to get up to hunting height! Pleeeeease.!
A good friend of mine is working on something for this, some tree "damage" is hard to avoid.

The Outdoor Group. Elite Archery, Scott, CBE, Solid, Slick Trick, Winner's Choice...
I think there are more saddle hunter who work for The Outdoor Group, than any and possible all other "industry" companies together. I can remember talking to 8-10 different guys over the past few year at the ATA show who were saddle hunters that were with The Outdoor Group.
WELCOME to saddle hunter its great to have you among us!

Thanks,
Boswell

Welcome Pete! I met you and the Greens at ATA and exclusively saddle hunted many years until I started writing the music for Midwest Whitetail and - did what we all had to do and use sponsor gear. Now that I'm no longer affiliated with any shows I am BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN!!!! (I always did it for the joy and for the public land guys who left the show to do a different schtick)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site Pete! Glad you found us! I recognized your name as soon as you posted but I was in the tree yesterday when I saw it and wanted to share this with you....
fe966832bcb8a097dfc08cb5bedb6bd5.jpg

Back