• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Mid Michigan

Lastcast#2

Thought I would chime in and say hello..I have poked around this site off and on over the last 2 years or so..I certainly recognize quite a few screen names from the Beast over here.. This site has the same great vibe..Thankyou to those responsible for maintaining and continuing to improve saddlehunter..I suppose a thankyou to all of the contributing members is in order as well. Cool content that you will not find any where else on the web.

I hope to be able to contribute in some fashion as time moves along. I live in Mid Michigan, Saginaw Bay area..

Regards

Chad

Hi Chad,

Nice to meet ya! St. Clair County near Port Huron here... pass by the bay on the way 'Up North' to Lewiston and National Forest lands many times a year. Vacation in Port Austin once or twice a summer and occasionally fish the bay as well.

Let us know if you have any questions! It's a very friendly and open community.

Regards,
d_rek

Welcome to saddlehunter! :D Thank you for your kind words.

Back