• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hello from Vermont

802archer

Checking in from the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont. Long time deer hunter, but am starting down the road of ultra mobile hunting. I have had a climber for a while but also like to find perches in trees during rifle season. I recently started investigating saddles and quickly realized it seems to be my brand of outdoorsmanship. The cost is not cheap so I'm saving and should have one by July. Unless I get convinced otherwise. What do you folks say? Should I do it? Which saddle to buy?

Welcome! You should absolutely do it! I think the aero hunter is the best commercial saddle. They are coming out with a new model, hopefully this summer, which should be a little lighter than the previous model so you might have good timing!

I'm in NJ so I love seeing North eastern/new englanders on here! :D

I have been leaning towards the Aero. The Guido's Web seems comfortable, but bulkier on the way in and less flexible. On the website I saw they have wait times? Is that a normal, should I plan on extra time. I have been planning on emailing them to see, but customer experience is probably a better metric.

The guido's web is much bulkier than the aero hunter.

I think that wait may be an old notice. I ordered on and it was shipped the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back