• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Help with LW platform build

JEEF

Hi all, this is my first post here, came from AT, and I've seen a ton of posts relating to this build but I just can't seem to find details on the aluminum rail. How long/wide do you guys suggest for the vertical aluminum rail and where might I order this precut?
Here's a pic of my cart from lonewolf, this plus the hardware and rope are the only things I need for this build correct?
Thanks,
Jeff
514590f11efaa0d79d21ec1bb3fe5e99.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ernie was selling kits with the post drilled and ready to go. Send him a pm

Sent from my
Sit drag, Ernie's outdoors linesman belt,
At 20' up

The XOP seats are 49 bucks compared to the lone wolfs 69 dollar seat!

Thanks, yea I ended up orde4ing the xop hardware + 1ft of 1.25" squared aluminum pipe. I'll get the hardware local when it all gets here

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Just a heads up, I used the batwing brackets instead of the v bracket. Just makes the platform a little easier to mount to the tree.

Enjoy!

Back