• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hi from maryland

Mtnbuck

Just came across this site while looking up some saddle mods,never knew it existed glad I found it....been using my trophyline saddle for about 5 yrs now here in western Maryland with some lone wolf sticks ....really interested in these new lightweight rigs,lots of info here ...be seeing you guys around

They always seem to be bigger in the places I cant hunt then the spots I can lol but I've got my eye on a couple nice ones if I can get on em

Back