• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hi from Michigan

SickVoodoo

Hi, everyone. I am new to tree saddles and the forum. My wife's cousin actually told me about tree saddles and how much he likes them for his run and gun system. I ended up purchasing a trophyline saddle off Archery talk a couple weeks ago. I am looking forward to learning about this system and believe this forum is the right place to do so. I hunt 50 acres with mostly hard woods in southern Michigan.

693e81178d86428df0750119af442606.jpg

Last edited:
Good luck and welcome to the forum

Sent from my
Sit drag, Ernie's outdoors linesman belt,
At 20' up

Welcome!

Whereabouts in southern MI? I'm in St Clair County near Port Huron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. Get some padding for your knees. They'll thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to site sickvoodoo. I live and hunt in Lenawee county. Great site here with lots of good people with with creative minds. Going into my 11th season saddle hunting and can't imagine ever going back to sitting in stands. Pick up a copy of Bow hunting Pressured Whitetails by John and Chris Eberhart to go along with that new saddle and watch out....... *^!ts about to get real. Good luck.
Your hunting neighbor,
Killbilly

Michigander here as well!
Started hunting my Saddle seriously, about 2 years ago and love the mobility that it affords me.
This site has given me a ton of great ideas on modifications, tips, and tricks that I have employed in to my set up.

Back