• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

How did you find the site?

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
I have posted the site on a few other forums to get it out there and I know thats how some of you guys found it. We have had a nice influx of new members recently and I'm interested to hear how you are coming across the site so that I can continue to get it out there.

Thanks guys! :D

Awesome. Are you in contact with John frequently or on a mailing list?

I started emailing him asking for some advice about hunting and he has been very helpful.

Sniper4hire said:
Thank you. Its nice to be here. Quite a specialized group we are.

Glad to have you here :D

I like to think we're special :lol:

I get called "special" by lots of folks who know me, but they always ask me where my helmet is? Still can't figure that one out. LOL....

Seriously, I'm thinking hunters who resort to this level of planning are a good group to hang out with. Good place to learn a thing or two.

Maybe someday I'll get saddlehunter.com helmets made up :lol:

Definitely glad to have you on board. It sounds like you have been around the block. I started the site in January and I figured that the real "die-hards" would start to find the site throughout the spring. I expect to get an influx of more casual hunters joining around August.

capttrae said:
I was scrolling through tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see someone found it on tapatalk! :D

Back