• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hunting dog clubs

Hurst1

Gotta love the dog hunting clubs that always turn out on you for "practice" on the opening day of eastern NC bow season!

I feel your pain brother, here in Virginia I can't get a single weekend of peace once the dog running starts. I usually just get REAL tight to bedding and hunt only evenings, not much of a gun hunter, or head north where there is no good ole boy dog clubs.

I'm from NC but have a lease in southern VA fortunate to not have that near us. I'd lose my mind. We already have the landowners dogs roaming all over

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Back