• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hunting Videos on Saddle Hunting

tider

Does anyone know if there have been any hunting videos put out with the Hunter using a saddle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have several hunts on my YouTube page. Look up flinginairos on YouTube and you'll find some. I can link some on here later

Good.

I just purchased a trophyline saddle from a friend. Would be good to watch someone actually hunt from one. Excited about using it this fall.

Good.

I just purchased a trophyline saddle from a friend. Would be good to watch someone actually hunt from one. Excited about using it this fall.

I don't really go into much detail about my setup in my vids. I need to do more of that this year.

Check out Boswells videos!! They were the first I saw when I got into saddle hunting. They were informative and helped my learning curve greatly

Watched some of flinginairos videos on YouTube. Good to see it in action on a hunt.

How do you look up Boswell's videos ?
On YouTube ?

Bob Kirchner of Kirchner deer lures had a video out years ago and he hunted with a partner who use the Anderson sling.

Watched some of flinginairos videos on YouTube. Good to see it in action on a hunt.

How do you look up Boswell's videos ?
On YouTube ?

Search Boudreauxboswell

Thanks. All the visuals help. Especially footwork in the tree.
Can't wait to shoot my first deer out of it.

Back