• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Hurricane Irma

g2outdoors

Vendor Rep
Unfortunately, Irma has ruined opening weekend for my neck of the woods.

We're packing up Saturday morning and heading further inland as my area is a mandatory evacuation zone. I'm praying the storm surge isn't as bad as predicted. If it is, I'm in major trouble.

I'm hoping all of you Saddleers in harms way come out on top. Missing a few days of hunting is obviously not even worth mentioning when there are families losing everything. Prayers for Florida, Georgia, and all the islands already feeling Irma's destruction. Stay safe Saddle Nation.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Yep!!! Praying folks should be busy folks right now. Hang in there G2!

We're packing up Saturday morning and heading further inland as my area is a mandatory evacuation zone. I'm praying the storm surge isn't as bad as predicted. If it is, I'm in major trouble.

I'm hoping all of you Saddleers in harms way come out on top. Missing a few days of hunting is obviously not even worth mentioning when there are families losing everything. Prayers for Florida, Georgia, and all the islands already feeling Irma's destruction. Stay safe Saddle Nation.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
I wish you the best....
And hopefully that package gets there before the storm...

G2 - I'll be praying for you and everyone in Irma's path; glad you posted this thread.

Best of luck when you get the chance to get out there.

To ease your escape and to ensure you can shape the best possible fuel efficiency as your family heads inland, I'll send my address so you can offload the unimportant hunting weight like saddles, sticks, platforms and, well anything that could slow you down.
You can thank me later, there is work to be done.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

G2 - I'll be praying for you and everyone in Irma's path; glad you posted this thread.

Best of luck when you get the chance to get out there.

To ease your escape and to ensure you can shape the best possible fuel efficiency as your family heads inland, I'll send my address so you can offload the unimportant hunting weight like saddles, sticks, platforms and, well anything that could slow you down.
You can thank me later, there is work to be done.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
That's so generous of you!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

G2 stay safe bud! These storm are out of control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Stay safe G2!!! I wish you and your family the best. Mother nature is wreaking havoc down there and prayers for you, your family, texas, florida, Georgia, and everyone else who may be affected. Hopefully you will be back in full saddle soon!!!

Sent from my Galaxy S8.
Family first.....always !

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Back