• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Introducing the 2017 Aero Hunter Kestrel

Boudreaux

Vendor Rep
Here it is, the Kestrel.
This is a Saddlehunter special preview!
PREORDERS WILL BEGIN AUG 16
You will able to order via phone or at aerohunter.us

Saddle only (including bridge) just under 3lbs, MSRP $245
Complete System (saddle, bridge, tree strap, linemans belt and back band) right around 3.5lbs MSRP $350.

All rope will be the Samson Predator rope and we will be using new Fusion Carabiner.

If you need more than a saddle but less than the complete system you will be able to purchase what you need individually.
Kestrel Saddle, Size 1 or Size 2 245.00
Linemans Belt 39.50
Tree Strap 6 ft 39.50
Tree Strap 12 ft 43.25
Back Band 29.50
Molle Hardware Set of 4 8.00
Camo Gear Bag 26.75

All pre orders (between Aug 16 and Aug 31st) will get $20 off

Thanks,
Boswell

Last edited:
There it is! The suspense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely awesome. I think you guys did a great job listening and building what a lot of hunters are looking for!

Oh yeah! Where do we purchase?

b81f49ad632a2b10245e7cbd1cee8a53.jpeg

Send us the link to preorder please!

Here it is, the Kestrel.
This is a Saddlehunter special preview!

Saddle only (including bridge) just under 3lbs, MSRP $245
Complete System (saddle, bridge, tree strap, linemans belt and back band) right around 3.5lbs MSRP $350.

All rope will be the Samson Predator rope and we will be using new Fusion Carabiner.

If you need more than a saddle but less than the complete system you will be able to purchase what you need individually.
Kestrel Saddle, Size 1 or Size 2 245.00
Linemans Belt 39.50
Tree Strap 6 ft 39.50
Tree Strap 12 ft 43.25
Back Band 29.50
Molle Hardware Set of 4 8.00
Camo Gear Bag 26.75

All pre orders (between Aug 16 and Aug 31st) will get 20$ off

Thanks,
Boswell
Great video... I want one. How does the comfort compare to an aero. It is certainly lighter

Oh crap... now I'm going to have to buy one. I will wait until xmas money comes around though, as my discretionary fund is all used up this year!

Frickin love the name, too. The Kestrel is my favorite bird of prey

Back