• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Is the hunting beast down?

IkemanTX

I am away from home for work, but I have tried it on both safari, google chrome, and puffin.... all I am getting is a white screen.

Anyone else able to log on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they're taking care of the glitches they were having the past couple of weeks.

I haven't been able to log on either. Yes please on going to Tapatalk!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yes been down all week. It was running for a bit late Friday night into Saturday but went down again. Working thru some server issues that we have no control over.

Yes been down all week. It was running for a bit late Friday night into Saturday but went down again. Working thru some server issues that we have no control over.

Dewey,
I noticed you said "we have no control over" are you are part of the admin there? Is there anyway to get Tapatalk!!! Man I love the site but I spend virtually no time there because it loads so slow on the phone

Sent from my
Sit drag, Ernie's outdoors linesman belt,
At 20' up

Dewey,
I noticed you said "we have no control over" are you are part of the admin there? Is there anyway to get Tapatalk!!! Man I love the site but I spend virtually no time there because it loads so slow on the phone

Sent from my
At 20' up
I am a moderator over on the Beast. There are no plans to use Tapatalk. The slow loading you have experienced may be due to recent server issues. Personally the site works just fine for me on my phone until the recent issues.

I am a moderator over on the Beast. There are no plans to use Tapatalk. The slow loading you have experienced may be due to recent server issues. Personally the site works just fine for me on my phone until the recent issues.

Upgrade your hosting service from the cheapest hosting to something better. And please please consider upgrading the forum software to something more modern.

You may not care but many users are deterred by the state of the forum and accessibility and technical issues from slow loading and poor display.

Upgrade your hosting service from the cheapest hosting to something better. And please please consider upgrading the forum software to something more modern.

You may not care but many users are deterred by the state of the forum and accessibility and technical issues from slow loading and poor display.

I hear what your saying but it's really out of my control. That is up to the owner of the site. The suggestion has been brought up numerous times so the idea has already been out there. We can only hope it's being considered but I will bring it up again.

I hear what your saying but it's really out of my control. That is up to the owner of the site. The suggestion has been brought up numerous times so the idea has already been out there. We can only hope it's being considered but I will bring it up again.

That's all we can ask thank you

Sent from my
At 20' up

I agree with @d_rek

Compared to other forums I frequent, THB feels antiquated and clunky.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This format is interesting. Never used Tapatalk before so the advertisements really threw me off at first. Not accustomed to seeing them within posts on the Beast but I can live with it. The more I use this site the better I like it and really appreciate how smooth it runs.

This format is interesting. Never used Tapatalk before so the advertisements really threw me off at first. Not accustomed to seeing them within posts on the Beast but I can live with it. The more I use this site the better I like it and really appreciate how smooth it runs.

I upgraded for like $14.99 for life no ads ever. I love Tapatalk

Sent from my
At 20' up

I upgraded for like $14.99 for life no ads ever. I love Tapatalk

Sent from my
At 20' up
I did the same because the ads really were a pain and not even relevant. Now that I have upgraded I really like Tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip. I never noticed that option.

Back