• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

John Eberhart is on big buck registry

cobra_archer

Just thought I would share if you did not already know. Here is the link.

John refers to using 3/8" pole barn spikes (about 40 minutes in) in place of screw in steps, as a cheaper option on private land ifyou have permission. Are these the same spikes that on can buy at lowes or home depot?

Awesome Listen .. thanks for posting !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was good. I've heard him on a lot of other podcasts but on this one he really went into detail discussing saddlehunting. I'm just about to jump into the saddle so this was good for me.

Also interesting were his comments on the TMA...

This guy's success is clearly the result of discipline and effort. Neat to hear his perspective on the wind and how it is irrelevant in terms of his hunting approach.

Last edited:
I listened to that interview this past weekend. You may have just changed my life!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thanks for sharing, definitely got the juices flowing. Thanks John

Back