• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Jones’n For deer season.

Stickem

Love to scout post season! I have found a lot of deer traffic in a spot that many hunters wont put the effort in to get to, on public land. Found a rub line a bed and even a scrape I think. I just hope that i didn’t mess it up with my scent. Not going back in there until I hunt it in September. Wish I would have taken pictures had I thought of it at the time but i was to excited to think straight. Ill keep you all posted if I find any thing else.

You probably did not mess up the area. After a week or so the deer in an area like that will settle back down as long as there is no further intrusion. That way the deer feel safe

That’s awesome to find sign like that and get the blood flowing!

I took off work all of next week to scout some public land and then Mother Nature dumped 8” of snow so I’ll have to wait a few more weeks till it melts. Sigh....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m nursing A bad back so my scouting and turkey hunting is on hold. Can’t wait to get back at it

Back