• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Keep up the good work Saddlehunter brother hood

Killbilly

Hello everyone another Michigan bowhunter here hailing from the Irish Hills area. I have been a saddle hunter/ customizer for about a dozen years now. I was originally turned on by J.E. and have a few buddies who also saddle hunt. With that said I've been stalking your site for a while now and what goes on here is exactly what I've needed to find and it's really great. Everyone does a wonderful job of sharing ideas and it's damn impressive to me I already takin so much from you fellas I just have to say thanks for being what you are, and like me, and continue being crazy obsessed passionate tree ninjas. Just needed to get off the sidelines and in the game. I'm looking forward to figuring out how to post some of my own mods soon.
Thanks,
Killbilly

welcome killbilly I am from the Jackson area. This site is great.

Back