• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kestrel Demo For Those Interested?

Stykbow1

Vendor Rep
All,

I having been thinking about doing a demo of the Kestrel for guys that are on the fence and not sure that it is right for them or those that have an Evolution and are trying to decide to upgrade. I was on the fence for a long time about getting and using a saddle until Scott Hamilton was kind enough to let me try his Evolution. If I can get enough people interested and a location in New Jersey that we could meet I would be happy to set up a day to do a demo.

I would bring what platforms that I have and set them up at ground level and have the Kestrel available to try. This way they could at least get a feel for the new design and have a hands-on experience with the Kestrel. I think this is the best way for anyone to decide if the Kestrel is right for them and their hunting style. So if anyone is interested and has a location in New Jersey that they want to suggest, please PM me and I will try and set something up.

Roger,

Attachments

• P9070153.JPG
    P9070153.JPG
    527.5 KB · Views: 131
Ok, guys, since I haven't heard from anybody yet just let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Roger,

I definitely would be as that's a great idea, but unfortunately I'm not anywhere close to you..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a great offer. I put my hands on one last weekend. Pretty impressive to say the least.

Great offer for those in the NJ area.

Gotcha I'm in Orange County. Little too far

Lol, thats cool. That's good to know. Need to meet ya some day. Big fan of your forum board.

Lol, thats cool. That's good to know. Need to meet ya some day. Big fan of your forum board.
Thanks man! Yea if you want to meet up one day let me know. Hunting season is always tough but we can make something work!

Buffalo area guy as well. We may have to take a trip together. I'm thinking about selling my Guidos Web to pick up a Kestrel.

From Jefferson... Will be my first year in a saddle-Been contemplating doing this for years and finally pulled the trigger on a Kestrel. My order number is 540 something so I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From Jefferson... Will be my first year in a saddle-Been contemplating doing this for years and finally pulled the trigger on a Kestrel. My order number is 540 something so I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine is order 546. We should get ours the same day.

I'm 454 and waiting on a shipping email. Starting to lose hope that it will be here for the start of season. I'm excited to kill out of my leather TL!

Back