• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kestrel license holder

redsquirrel

Administrator
Staff member
SH Member
We're required to always display our license on our back. I have always hunt my license off my saddle since that is the one piece of gear I am always wearing. Tonight I got around to creating a couple loops to hang from the molle loops to hang my license from.

Sidenote: That little grimlock I have on there is perfect for attaching my pullup rope to.
11f9cd3c45f6ec572e56ff40f99bdb54.jpg

We're required to always display our license on our back. I have always hunt my license off my saddle since that is the one piece of gear I am always wearing. Tonight I got around to creating a couple loops to hang from the molle loops to hang my license from.

Sidenote: That little grimlock I have on there is perfect for attaching my pullup rope to.
11f9cd3c45f6ec572e56ff40f99bdb54.jpg

What state are you in? Thanking my lucky stars Wisconsin finally gave into the movement and does not require a back tag anymore. I think there's like two states out of the 50 that still require the back tag if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What state are you in? Thanking my lucky stars Wisconsin finally gave into the movement and does not require a back tag anymore. I think there's like two states out of the 50 that still require the back tag if I'm not mistaken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm so glad Wisconsin finally stopped that craziness

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back