• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Kestrel

Dressedtokill

Well I ordered me one... been looking on this form and listening to the podcast and had to give it a try! One question any recommendations on the sizes? I went with size one but I’m on the line with a size 38 waistline. Thanks J

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 6'3" 240lbs 38waist and I opted for the size2 and love it. Based on other threads I've read others here recommend going with the size 2 also. Hope that helps

Well I ordered me one... been looking on this form and listening to the podcast and had to give it a try! One question any recommendations on the sizes? I went with size one but I’m on the line with a size 38 waistline. Thanks J

If I was on the fence I’d order a sz 2. I’m a 38 waist as well & have a size 2. Mine is really comfortable, I do know people were complaining of hip pinch if it was on the small side.

I have a 36" waist (pant). Hip pinch was bad for me so I sold the size 1 to order a 2. I'm sure they would switch the order to a size 2 for you.

Im a 38” and I was back and forth between which size ... i eventually switched to a size 2 and so glad I did. Call or email them

I'm a size 38 waist and I have a size 2 that's the size I would order. My fits great and if you need some adjustment you'll have it. Just my thoughts.

Just got off the phone with them sized is changed thanks for the help

I ordered a size one and currently have a 36 waist and it had a little pinch to it. But next fall my fat ass will be leaner. Back to working out and eating rite again to lose 50 lbs

I got one on order also. I order an olive size 2 but I'm a big boy 42" waist, 6'2" around 300#. From what I've read it seems the size 2 will work for just about anybody.

I'm waiting on a size 1 but you guys have me wondering if a size 2 would be better for me. I'm about a 35 waist and my Trophy Line gave me hip pinch. The size 1 seems right according to their size chart but my question...can they be too big? Should I have ordered a size 2 or is too large a problem?

I'm waiting on a size 1 but you guys have me wondering if a size 2 would be better for me. I'm about a 35 waist and my Trophy Line gave me hip pinch. The size 1 seems right according to their size chart but my question...can they be too big? Should I have ordered a size 2 or is too large a problem?

I don't think it would be too big as far as the waist belt and leg straps are concerned, because there is plenty of strap to tighten or let out. There is more material on the size 2 vs size 1 and it would bring the lineman belt loops and bridge loops further in front of your hips. Might possibly eliminate any hip pinch concerns you have...? Hope that helps you

IMO you’d have to be a small guy to go too big.

I currently have a size 1 but have thought about going to a size 2. I am a 32-33” waist. I am about 6’ tall and 160lbs. Do you think a size two would be sloppy?

Very sloppy. I'm 5'6" 180. 34-36" waist and wear a 1.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Very sloppy. I'm 5'6" 180. 34-36" waist and wear a 1.

Are you happy with the size 1? You are almost exactly the same size as me. I'm really torn on whether to change my order from 1 to 2.
How long do you normally sit? I'm hoping my Kestrel will be comfy enough for 11 hour sits.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Are you happy with the size 1? You are almost exactly the same size as me. I'm really torn on whether to change my order from 1 to 2.
How long do you normally sit? I'm hoping my Kestrel will be comfy enough for 11 hour sits.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Very happy. I had both a size 1 and 2 evo and the size 2 was too big. I ended up selling it and keeping the 1. When the kestrel came out I just ordered a 1 because it matched my evo

Back